Who We Are?
Everest Industries Limited started as a roofing company but transitioned to a complete building solutions provider. Today, we are known as a leading manufacturer of Everest Fibre Cement Boards, Everest Artescape False Ceiling, Everest Artestone, Everest Artewood, Everest Rapicon Wall and many other new-age building solutions.
Since inception, we have been setting benchmarks in the industry by consistently introducing innovative building products for the commercial & industrial sector and solar rooftops. With our range of fibre cement boards and panels, we are providing light, strong, rapid and durable construction solutions for commercial, residential and industrial infrastructure.
All the offered Boards and Panels of our company are made using Hatchek process enabled with HPSC (High Pressure Steam Curing) technology, which offers them features such as fire-resistant, moisture-resistant and termite-resistance. The materials we use have competitive edge to other wood based alternatives. We make use of eco-friendly materials that make our boards and panels find their use for numerous ceilings, walls, facades, claddings, wall partitions, pre-fab structures, drywalls, interior and exterior wall linings and mezzanine floors.
We also delight customers by providing installation services of offered products, if required by clients.
You must deal with our company for buying Everest Artescape False Ceiling, Everest Fibre Cement Boards, Everest Artewood, Everest Artestone, Everest Rapicon Walls etc., because of our below cited qualities:
- Largest boards selling brand in India
- Large base of architects & contractors
- Distribution setup and technical support across India
- Competent and qualified teams
- Innovation focused approaches
- Experienced research & development department
- Modern and well-built manufacturing units
- Working in abidance with the latest developments in Architecture sector
Corporate Social Responsibilities
We believe in giving back to the society, where we live in. We work hard to a better life to the people, who live around our areas of operation. To render the best services to society, we have established our CSR arm with the name of Everest Foundation.
Key Initiatives of our CSR are:
Training and Skill Building
We strive to bring changes in society by encouragement of education and training, enterprise development, economic diversification, fuels innovation investment, technological change and competitiveness. WE believe by doing these training and skills development sessions, we can accelerate the process of employment in the economy.
For building skill sets, our intended target groups are women, adolescents, and marginalized construction workers. Everest Foundation feels pride in stating that we have initiated skill trainings in sewing, computers and structural fabrication & building products installation work across several locations. With our initiatives, we have provided benefits to more than 7000 people, which includes 2138 people who were trained in 2018-19.
Highlights of our Training & Skill Building Related CSR:
- In 2018-19, in partnership with NIIT Foundation, Everest Foundation conducted a computer skill training for 1090 people and has impacted around 3215 people in last 5 years.
- In 2018-19, to run sewing & embroidery center and impart skills to 150 women, the foundation partnered with NSDC and made impact on over 397 women since 2015.
- In 2018-19, the foundation made association with the Construction Industry Development Council & Sattva, and through Building Master Training, it trained 643 marginal construction workers and benefitted 1795 workers in the past 4 years.
- In 2018-19, through our career facilitation services, the foundation helped over 255 participants in getting employment opportunities. The association has benefitted 566 people from this service in the past 4 years.
Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation
In India, Public Healthcare is in a state of flux. Still there is a huge population in rural areas which look for effective ways to get healthcare facilities. To contribute in this area, in between 2015-18, we started a public sanitation program, an individual sanitation program and tobacco control program. Our Everest Foundation also organized many blood donation camps.
Highlights of our work in this area:
- In partnership with Swades Foundation and through individual household sanitation program, we constructed over 700 toilets.
- To aware people about ill effects of tobacco use, we conducted sensitization training, over 15629 people participated in this training in 2018-19. In the last 4 years, total of 37311 people participated in these training session.
- Through health camps, we reached to 1,000 people.
In India, over 85 percent of school students do not even have access to sports because of lack of facilities. Infact, less than 10 percent of the total Indian population under the 35 years of age, get access to organized sports facilities.
At Everest Foundation, we work to provide several facilities and a platform to rural youth and children for demonstrating their sports capabilities, honing skills and further living a healthy and progressive life. To do work in this direction, we periodically organize training programs at our plant locations and various local and community-level sports events.
- In 2018-19, we provided benefits to children by organizing badminton tournaments in the local communities. Around 201 children from the local communities participated in the badminton tournaments and the total participation of 4 years in such tournaments was of 655 children.
- In 2018-19, around 480 children participated in the inter-school football tournament and around 2744 participated in 5 years.
- In 2018-19, from our football coaching program, we benefited to 103 Children from local areas and a total of 445 children in the past 5 years.
Our success in the markets of Everest Fibre Cement Board, Everest Artescape, Everest Artescape False Ceiling, Everest Rapicon Wall, etc. is credited to the guidance, decisions and leadership skills of our mentor. Below table highlights details of our management team:
Non-Executive Chairman & Independent Director
- B.E.(Mech),Masters degree in Engineering (University of Michigan)
- MBA from Tulane University.
- Holds 33 years of rich experience (16 years in U.S.A).
- Worked in the fields of Finance, Project Management, Production, etc.
- Has worked as a Chairman and Managing Director of Cummins India Ltd till October, 2017.
Vice-Chairperson & Non-Executive Director
- BA in Economics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Economics from London School of Economics
- MSc in Financial Economics, University of London.
- Has rich experience in technology, financial intermediation, human capital, retail and general management sector.
- Actively working in the philanthropic and development space.
M L Gupta
- B.Tech. (Hons.) from IIT Kharagpur.
- Holds over experience of 45 years in production and commercial decision making of the Cement and Building Products industry.
- From 2002 to 2010, he has worked as a Managing Director of Everest.
B L Taparia
- Has 40 years of experience in finance and accounts, legal, secretarial, taxation and corporate governance
- He was a former full time Director and currently Non Executive Director of Ambuja Cements Ltd.
- Chartered Accountant & LLB.
- Worked as a Managing Partner of M/s Chitale & Associates, which is a renowned company of boutique international structuring, tax and legal advisory firm.
- Also worked with MP Chitale & Co, a reputed accounting firm.
- He has remained part of many prestigious committees including the Company Law Advisory Committee, Government of India, the Takeover Panel of the SEBI, the Insurance Advisory Committee of the IRDA, the Advisory Committee on Regulations of the Competition Commission of India.
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- An industrial with rich experience and a pioneer in the Indian Cement Industry.
- Among the famous business personalities in India.
- Credited for building Ambuja Cement to an efficient and highly profitable cement company.
- Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- An expert in the field of taxation, business valuation and restructuring.
- Has made immense contribution as a Board member of several Indian companies and MNCs.
- Founder and CEO of a reputed creative brand consultancy, Alok Nanda & Company Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- He has worked as an advisor in many leading brands and companies including Marico, Unilever, Quikr, IDFC Bank, Ambuja Cements, Lodha the largest real estate developer, Taj Hotels, TrueNorth a leading private equity firm and Kotak Bank.
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- B.E. (Electronics & Communication), MBA.
- Holds experience of around 25 years in telecom & retail and consumer products.
- Has handled executive positions at Future Group, Asian Paints, Bharti Airtel and Pidilite.